Tex-Mex Burger Plate – Keto Recipes
November 24, 2021
Mealtime: Lunch, Dinner
Cuisine type: Tex Mex
Cooking time: 5 minutes
Active preparation time: 10 minutes
Number of servings: 2
Dish type: Main
- 12 oz. ground beef or ground turkey
- 1 tbsp Tex Mex seasoning or taco seasoning
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 oz. (½ cup) sliced Pepper Jack cheese or Mexican cheese or any other flavorful cheese you like
- 1 (7 oz.) avocado, sliced
- 2 oz. (1½ cups) lettuce
- 2 tbsp pickled jalapeños, sliced
- 1⁄3 cup sour cream
Mix ground beef and seasoning. Form one burger per serving.
Fry the burgers over medium heat, or grill, in half of the olive oil for 3-4 minutes on each side until the burger is light pink or cooked all the way through, whichever you prefer. Salt and pepper to taste.
Plate the burger along with cheese, avocado, lettuce, jalapeños, and sour cream. Drizzle with the rest of the olive oil.
Tips and Notes:
- Spice things up with our keto salsa verde — delicious on the avocados!
Discover other delicious keto recipes by downloading the Foogal app on Google Play and the App Store.
Learn more about how Foogal can help you improve your health and prevent and manage diseases through healthy eating.